To gain extra life and enjoyment from your flowers, follow these simple instructions.
- Clean all vases with bleach and rinse thoroughly, as bacteria harms flowers.
- Fill your vase with fresh water and the flower preservative. You only need to use about half a teaspoon of preservative at a time.
- Cut stems on a slant with a sharp knife or scissors and remove any foliage that would otherwise be submerged in the water.
- Keep fresh cut flowers out of direct sunlight, draughts and away from heating and cooling appliances.
- Top up water daily.
- Change the water every few days.
- If your arrangement is in oasis (green foam) water once a day, ensuring that the foam never dries out.
Every Executive Flowers order is accompanied by a complementary sachet of flower preservative.